Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

21 November 2012

Be my little good luck charm

I'm not a believer nor a spiritual person, but I use some jewellery items that can be connected to religious symbols. What I like about certain signs are their graphic image. Some of them work as my lucky charms for different reasons. I just want to believe that some of these good luck charms will bring me fortune !
"Amor de Pais" (Parents Love), traditional Portuguese gold medal; pearl necklace with "Virgin del Valle" ( Isla Margarita patroness); necklace with devil eye (Turkey). 
Silver bracelet with single devil eye (Turkey); Silver bracelet with devil eyes (Turkey); rose gold bracelet from Monica Vinader; Buddha bracelet; pearl bracelet (Isla Margarita); orange bracelet from "Lady of Medjugorge" (Bosnia).
The King of Rock'n'Roll sang Good Luck Charm, Elvis Presley (1962).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive