Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

25 October 2012

Pam Ann moment

(First of all I know I've been absent for the last few months. The blog is going through a few changes. I will let you know soon.)
Having a Pam Ann moment on doing my suitcase.
 
I'm going to travel to a Caribbean country, so sun Protection is the most important thing. Favourite sun protection is from Roche Posay; Insect Repellent; L'oreal Mythic Oil for salty hair; a few makeup favorites: lipstick; bronzer and mascara. And hair spray, I know it sounds strange hairspray on the beach but I will need it when attending a wedding on Isla Margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive