Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

20 December 2009

Marc by Marc Jacobs store in Lisbon

A new Marc by Marc Jacobs store opened last October in Lisbon, has I'm in Milan I've not been there yet. The store was designed by Stephan Jaklitsch Architects and his located in the historic building where Fernando Pessoa, a well known portuguese poet was born.

Here some of my favourite looks and pieces for next Spring-Summer 2010. The mix of patterns and colours is incredible.It's young, fresh and makes your day more happier!

The bag is one of my favourites of this season (A-W 09/10).
I hope to visit the store next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive