Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

20 June 2009

little french thing on the end of the week


I want the summer, the sea, the long and infinite days in the beach.I missed it. Voglio andare al mare!
Today I received this little french chain bracelet with an ancor from an important person of my life.
(I keep on not writing a lot beacuse of my busy life during the last weeks. Has said by the girls of my class the blog is in portuguese and they cannot understand.But due to the fact that I speak more than one language I will keep on writing in english, portuguese, some italian, maybe some spanish and french according to my state of mind.(sorry) Today you're lucky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive