Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

23 September 2014

"September is the January in Fashion"

My current motto is "better later than never". After one year I'm back on track. The last months were full of changes and new projects, my professional and personal life changed completely. I changed job twice and got involved in so many interesting projects.
Moved country once, ✓ Change home  Meeting new people 
The quote "September is the January in Fashion" never made so much sense in my life.Here is a recap of last year´s best moments: 
Anna Piaggi "Hat-ology" exhibition in Milan. When I met Pat Cleveland, It was a pleasure to meet the 60's iconic model, had the best time!
Moschino 30th Anniversary is one of the fashion moments that I will never forget, I got the chance to interview Rosella Jardini the former Creative Director, met Pat Cleveland, Rita Ora, and danced with Gloria Gaynor singing live. 
April and May were full months. In April someone very dear to me had the chance to show and confirm one more time how much he is relevant in the design scene nowadays.In May I moved country, It´s been a long time since I wanted move North and now here I am in Denmark. 
For a good start in Copenhagen I had the pleasure to work with Pernille Mobjerg Knudsen  and Charlotte Mobjerg Ansel-Henry at the Jewellery Room during  Copenhagen Fashion Week, Room, a showcase of finest Danish Jewellery brands.
A new new chapter is now open...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive