Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

19 March 2012

High Speed...vroummm

Fashion is not only about clothes, is about the way we express ourselves, a social behaviour that reflects the way we live. Fashion is present on art, design, food, the way we decorate our houses, fashion is everywhere.  "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel.
And if fashion is everywhere I'm sure is on my car! I love vintage everything and vehicles are not an exception. I love his pistachio colour, the interiors and the way I feel when I'm driving it!
I told you, I love vintage everything, dress and sunglasses both vintage. 
It just came in my mind Prada's advertsing campaign which as a very similar mood as my photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive