Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

31 July 2011

Flower Power

With summer holidays arriving (and as a fan of the maximalism) I'm drive to wear colours, prints and everything which is bold on my wardrobe (which I would say 80% of it). I found this beautiful, bold and flower pattern leather skirt that can be a good choice for the breezy summer nights near the Atlantic, but which I'm keeping on my wardrobe to colour the greyish winter days.

 
Vintage leather skirt. Photos by: www.rui-pereira.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive