Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

22 February 2011

Striped Wedge

The idea for this post just started with my weekly visit to the Prada window shop in Via della Spiga-Milano. Prada wedges for this season just remind me of the Salvatore Ferragamo wedges from the 40's. The stiped wedge is must have for a shoe collection, I would love to have it.
I remenber that in the late 90's, on my teenage years...everybody was wearing these platform wedges from Keds and another brands, the wedge was made of rubber and there were also the slipper version. I was never a big fan, i remenber I had one pair that i used to use it to go the beach. 
These are the striped wedges from Prada, a  reeinterpretation and new version of the striped wedge for this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive