Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

23 January 2011

Fauna & Flora

One of my favourite trends for the summer are patterns. I usually wear dresses with african prints made with "capulanas" an handcraft printed textile from Mozambico, or flower patterned dresses made of a traditional portuguese textile called "chita", or even fruit patterned dresses with vintage textiles. I can't make it for less, I have to admitt that I'm a MAXIMALIST, the bigger and  colorfoul, the better !
This summer fauna & flora will be a must have and  I will continue to use some of my favourite dresses and acessories.
FAUNA
Alexander Mcqueen Spring-Summer 2011; Miu Miu Spring-Summer 2011; Moschino Cheap & Chic; Louis Vuitton Sprin-Summer 2011.
Coral necklace by Moschino Cheap & Chic; Chic; Insect bracelet by Lanvin; Crab purse by Roger Vivier; Dress with insect by Lanvin; Girafe sandal by Louis Vuitton; Buterfly sandal by Alexander Mcqueen.
FLORA
Stella Mccartney Spring-Summer 2011; Erdem Spring-Summer 2011; Prada Spring-Summer 2011; Stella Mccartney Resort 2011.
Pineapple bikini by Salinas; Bag by Marni; Pinenapple earrings by Bimba y Lola; Flower bag by Jil Sander; Straw wedges with flower D&G; Leaf necklace by Lanvin.
Moschino shop window in Milan.

Japanese metal brooches bought in Milan, in Wait & See; a new concept store. I predict to wear them on the summer in a white t-shirt.
Some of my patterned dresses. Fruits, african print, leaf and flower patterns.
One of my favorite summer necklaces that I've been using for years, a seashell necklace bought on a market in Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive