Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

30 September 2010

Vintage Boudoir

In one of my researches I've found this "pearl". I felt nostalgic and wanted to return to the 40's, where women had all these feminine rituals that are a bit lost. Of course today with the frenetic time we live in it's impossible to take "hours" just to put stockings and suspenders.
Here is one of the packagings of stockings I own and make part of my vintage lingerie collection.
(I wanted to put more photos but it just happen that the folder of my vintage collection dissapeared from my hard disk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive