Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

17 May 2010

Bright has white and some other colours

During my week in Portugal I had an important family event in which I was wearing a lace dress bought months ago. To match the dress I choose salmon and beige tones, suede saldals bought last year in Milan, a vintage suede belt with embroider from my mum, a leather clutch in salmon bought on the vintage market in Milan and orangish earrings with incrusted stones from Accessorize.
During my extended week in Portugal I was gifted with a crochet bag made by my aunt with my inicial on. It's lovely! For not to talk about the great breakfasts I had with fresh bread, cakes, fresh cheese, the handmade marmelades by my mother. Even the small details like a rose on the bathroom were not missed. It's so good to be back home....
But now I'm returned to the real world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive