Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

01 March 2010

Milanese Fashion Week

My Milanese fashion week was....how to describe you ??? Poor outside, rich inside that's it !
Due to my job I could not attend to the shows and events I wished but on the other hand I was working inside the bussiness, learning and getting experience.
Friday 26th I was working on the CNC Costume National show which had an after party featuring Fischerspooner. Despite my absence during most time of the party, the ambience was beautiful. The cube inside the party that made part of the fashion show, with it's projections on gave a special atmosphere, a kind of "aura" to the space.
Inside Galleria Vittorio Emanuele there was an installation called " House of Shades" by the indian artist Sudarhan Shetty, the project was made in collaboration with Louis Vuitton. On the right Prada's shop window inside Galleria.
The city usualy dresses for the fashion week, here are two shop windows in La Rinascente, the Milanese department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive