Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

09 December 2009

Return to the Past

I've been going to a weekly market here in Milan next to my home. I must have some problem with it because I can't resist and I always find something amusing with a friendly price. One of my last buys is a precious 40's pill box hat with a velvet rosacea and bow netting on the back. Once I saw it I pick it and bought it, it's just so perfect!
Here are some photos of the hat.




Model : Me
Photographer and photo edition : Rui Pereira http://www.rui-pereira.com/

2 comments:

  1. Bem...fiquei de boca aberta! És linda, mas com essa produção ficas fabulástica...:-) Quero uma cópia daquela que estás a olhar para cima, dás-me?!

    TiaCristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorei o chapéu!!! esses achados também fazem da minha vida melhor!!! adoro encontrar algo que eu amo por um preço 'camarada'!
    as fotos também estão ótimas!!
    bjoss

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive