Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

14 September 2009

NE(ai)LS


I have a kind of obsession with nail polish. And so I buy till find the perfect colour and that's why I got diferent tone of the the same colour.

And to complete my collection a friend of mine brought from Brazil more nail polishes.Thank you Renata! Brazilians are experts in making the nails, and the people that do it more times, usually once a week. Adoro manicure!



I'm missing a green, why not Jade from Chanel! (an item on my wish list)

As sugested from my boyfriend I should buy a mini fridge to put all of my nail polishes.

1 comment:

  1. Amei este post. E ainda me fez ficar com mais saudades tuas :)
    Se te portares bem, dou-te o verde da chanel que tanto queres :p

    Beijos, Baci, Kisses

    ps-nao percebo pq é q isto assina como ana filipa...grrr, esquece o Ana :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive