Pages

Jewellery designer by education, innate creative and fashionista for sake. Born in Portugal, jumped from Barcelona to Milan, and for now living and working in Copenhagen. Inspired by art, photography, beauty and gastronomy. frenchlittlething@gmail.com

11 September 2009

Vogue Fashion Night Out Report


Via Montenapoleone was crowded with people; a view from Duomo. An installation with live models.


Versace shop windows with live models. Guess who I found near the store?


Massimiliano Rosolino the Italian Olympic Champion; Marni's inside shop and Diesel store in San Babila.


Me in a shop window; Gucci Chocolate; Polaroid taken in Louis Vuitton and some gifts collected.

Vogue Fashion Night Out was with no doubt a sucess. The streets and the shops were crowded with people, not only to see but to buy, for exemple Louis Vuitton was full with people buying, if you wanted to buy you had to wait for the shop assistant to be free. So was in Cartier, I saw people buying watches and rings.

So I started my route in Burberry where I was treted has if I was at my home, people were really nice there, so was the food and I could enter in a contest to win a Burberry Trench Coat. The shop is very nice and the music fitted the brand, a kind of british modern rock.

After I went to Jil Sander that was crowded with trendy hipe people; the cocktails were nice, so were the music, but unfortunately I didn't saw Julia Restoin Roitfeld, nevertheless I brought a lot of small perfume samples.

On my way I found Donatella Versace that was very kind and allowed me to take her a photo.

In Gucci there were models inside showing the collection, in very sparkling looks. Gucci chocolates were also there.

Tod's shop was crowded because of the launch of the book "Italian Touch", but I got a small bag with a pen driver in leather with the presentation of the book inside.

I hope that next season or year we will have more nights like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow french little Thing

Blog Archive